Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Collared Again


Last night was one of those where I am oh, so pleasantly surprised with a bit of bondage. I asked Master if he if he would like to skip reading before bed and get right to sex. I was lying with my head rather close to his cock. He suggested that I start sucking. I did.

Once I'd gotten him worked up, he got up and got my collar. I used to wear this collar daily, when we first began this lifestyle. Somehow we got away from using it over the past few years. The power that the feeling of this collar around my neck has is incredible. It was comforting and exciting at the same time. I felt like my younger, carefree self for an instant. A flood of sexy, happy memories came surging back... but just for a moment...

...Then I found myself wrapped up in the present - or cuffed up, as the case was.

Master cuffed my ankles, thighs, arms, and wrists in various ways as he fucked me. He even cuffed me right to the Liberator wedge (Yes, the wedge comes with cuffs and attachments!). I was in heaven. Being bound and fucked is always a thrill. Well, getting fucked by my Master, bondage or no, is always a thrill, too. But it's so fun with that extra element of excitement!


And that is the position I was in when he came. He shot a huge load of creamy cum into my soaking wet little pussy. When he finished, I lay there, with my head mostly buried in the pillows, feeling so incredibly peaceful. Moments later, I heard the digital camera - capturing the image above. 

It felt amazingly good to be collared again. I didn't even realize how much I'd missed the physical sensation of that leather band around my neck until I got it back!


No comments: