Monday, July 8, 2013

Ah, The Leather Harness...



This lovely little leather harness is one of my oldest pieces of sex wear, and carries with it many fun memories. 

Master and I picked it up in a great little sex toy/ "clubwear" shop we used to frequent. The photo shoot pictured here is from our one year "dating anniversary" - now over eight years ago! Master did so many fun things to me that evening. I was cuffed, bound to a chair, bondage tape covering my mouth (until he wanted his cock sucked!), with a camera snapping from the tripod all the while.

I wore this little harness the night before we got engaged (later that same year). I knew I was getting an engagement ring soon - we'd already picked it out. Master was going to surprise me by getting the ring even earlier than we'd originally planned, but the excitement was just too much and he had to tell me the night before! I was ecstatic. We had an intensely sexy night together. Lots of candle wax was dripped over my body as I writhed about on the soft carpet in the leather harness. I will never ever forget it.

Because it's more of a one-size-fits-most garment, and I was a very small girl before having babies (and I am still pretty small!) so the front part has (for me) a decent amount of "give." We had joked that it would still be a sexy garment to wear when I was pregnant one day. Well, we gave that a shot one afternoon near the end of my first pregnancy. It did still fit, but not quite as well as we'd envisioned. Oh well.

I love how something as simple as a sex garment can carry such a pleasant emotional weight. Even when it's as lightweight as a hot little leather harness!


No comments: