Sunday, September 15, 2013

Leather!

I love the smell of leather. I love the feel of leather. I love the look of leather. I love the bite of a leather toy on my flesh.
I am a big fan of leather!

I've always loved the smell of it. I remember telling my friends "there is just something about it!" back when I was a teenager and got my first leather jacket. References to leather even crept into my emo poetry. I believe Hazy Eyes and Leather was a title I came up with. To me, leather always represented something sexual and exciting. Perhaps because I felt so sexy wearing it?

In my relationship with Master, leather has made an appearance many times. There's the sexy leather harness he picked out for me....


There's the leather corset (my very first corset!)...


There are leather cuffs, to go with that corset....


There is my collar, my prized and treasured collar....


Oh, and let us not forget the implements! Leather floggers and paddles can leave quite the delicious mark!



Leather is always going to be one of those scents that I associate with hot sex (or at least with looking hot!). For me, it shall forever be in style!



 

2 comments:

Sammi said...

Love the pics, especially the corset!

Jade said...

Welcome to the Kink of the Week! Love love LOVE the leather corset! :-)

If you have a Twitter, let me know so I can follow you, tweet your KOTW posts out. :-)

Jade