Monday, January 13, 2014

The Best Surprises Come Wrapped in Rope

I love it when Master surprises me with a rope bondage session! There is nothing quite like walking into the room and seeing this all laid out on the bed....
Just watching Master getting the ropes ready got me a bit worked up. I kept remembering the sensation of ropes being pulled across my skin. I was aching with anticipation to feel them on me!
I was not disappointed....

Once I was properly bound, Master had me on my knees, in front of the mirror, sucking his cock. I do so love being his cockslave.


Next, Master put me up on the bed and tied my legs in place. I really liked the way he tied my legs. I described it as "comfortable," believe it or not. Before I knew it, I was blindfolded and nipple-clamped. Then, Master flogged me, teased me with the Wartenberg wheel, and fucked me in several positions.


He finished in my pussy, as you can see here:

It was heavenly.


No comments: