Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Oh yes...Hold it...Right There...

There is certainly something to be said for a really hard and fast fucking - and that seems to be what people like best to focus on in sexual recounts. But... there is something that is, for me, just as earth-shattering. And that is just holding still.  When Master is on edge and doesn't want me to push him over to an orgasm yet he will instruct me to remain still. While the stillness may help him go on even longer, it tends to bring me right over the edge. Fortunately, I can cum more than once!

When lying there, willing my body to remain still, I feel the pressure of Master's big cock resting against some of my tenderest spots. The intensity of that unmoving touch is powerful! I start feeling like I can't even bear to remain still, despite how pleasurable it is! Instinct tries to take over and start me thrusting against his cock, and hard! Sometimes we come to climax together this way, which is always intense. But if I'm a really good girl and keep myself still, the waves of pleasure seem neverending. Even if he pulls out of me at this point, every inch of my pussy is throbbing and crying out for more.

Just thinking about it is making me feel a bit like that now... 




No comments: