Monday, March 11, 2013

The First Photo Shoots

So, as I was taking naughty pictures of myself the other night as a little surprise for my husband, I was reminded of the very first time I did a naughty photo shoot.
After only a week or so of dating (which followed only a week or so of fucking without a relationship title), Master asked me if I wouldn't mind posing nude for him. I said yes without any hesitation. I was flattered and excited to show off for him.

He took a set of black and white photos of me in various poses on my bed. There were some ass-shots where I was bent over doggy-style, but most of them were more like portraits, and overall kind of elegant.
About a week later, he told me that he wanted to see the plaid pleated miniskirt I'd mentioned owning (It was the dead of winter in a cold climate, which is the only reason he hadn't seen it yet!). So I did the best short-notice schoolgirl outfit I could come up with, complete with pigtails. And again, we did a little black and white photo shoot. There were some POV shots of me sucking his cock and riding it, and of course, lots of sexy little poses. The tone was tasteful, not slutty. But, at the time I was still rather inexperienced and probably thought I looked less shy and innocent than I actually did. As my sexual experience and confidence has grown, I've become much more comfortable slutting it up in front of the camera! I was nineteen when the first pictures were taken, and when I looked at them again, only a year or so later, I could see how much I'd already changed! "Wow, I looked so young." was all I could find to say...

And then - tragedy struck. The computer with all of those pictures on it was the victim of a power surge which destroyed the hard drive. Only one of the photos survived. We had it posted on some website or another at one time. I'm saddened to have lost the rest of them. We have done many, many photo shoots over the years, but these were from that very heady phase of falling in love and really just beginning to explore the truest parts of my sexuality.
But, at least I rescued one of them:

No comments: