Sunday, February 24, 2013

Plaid Skirts and Kneesocks



Oh, the sexy schoolgirl... one of the most titillating fetishes for so many. And one of my favorite roles to play! I love hanging out in the headspace of a barely legal little miss in need of....

...a good spanking for bratty behavior
...a way to earn some extra credit to pass the class
...a little tutelage on how to please a man...

One of the best things about this role is the flexibility of it. I can play it up as innocent or "bad girl" as I like. I can be the slutty girl who's not above a little extortion in exchange for sex. Or I can be the clueless virgin, coerced into doing naughty things she' never dreamed of before, if only to keep up her precious GPA.
"You mean I really have to put it in my mouth?!"

 ...Or any combination of the above!
Another thing I love about this role is the potential to play within my favorite power dynamic. As the schoolgirl, I naturally fall into the submissive role. Master holds the power, I'm at his mercy. Whether he's going to punish me or reward me, it's going to happen through my giving him exactly what he wants sexually.


No comments: