Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Cumming in My Sleep

I cum so easily I can do it in my sleep! 

Well, I have read that people often do, they just don't usually remember it. That is a shame. I absolutely love the way it feels to awaken into a blurry orgasm - or to wake up in the morning with the delicious feeling that I just know I came while I was sleeping.

Sleep orgasms show themselves in different ways for me. Sometimes I wake up and as I start my day I'll gradually remember having a very sexual dream. My body will feel a bit tingly and warm, and I will find myself dying to get back into bed - this time awake with my husband!

Other times, I've woken up mid-orgasm (or directly post-orgasm). This doesn't happen as often, though it happened a lot during my second pregnancy! When it does, it feels so "real" that it is always a little surprising to suddenly realize that it was a sexual dream, not physical contact, that prompted this feeling! I don't (yet) have the ability to cum without physical contact of some sort while awake. I do know by these occasional sleep orgasms that my body is capable of it, however! Very interesting....

My absolute favorite memory of cumming in my sleep is from the first year Master and I were together. We had had really fun and passionate sex before going to bed, and a few different times throughout the night we both remember waking up thrusting at one another in our sleep. It just goes to show that the sexual parts of the brain never truly turn off! Or maybe it's just that sex is more fun than sleeping. Or both.

No comments: