Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pleasuring Myself

Lately, I've had a decent amount of downtime in the evenings. Downtime all alone. So.... sometimes the thought creeps into my head that I really should give myself some love.
In truth, I've ended up falling asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow most of these nights. Apparently, that is what months of sleep deprivation results in! Luckily, Master wakes me up when he gets home and I usually get a nice fucking before I drift off again. I truly do sleep better when I've cum first.

But, in thinking about cumming alone, I realized that I do it basically the same way every time. I have a nightstand full to the brim with sex toys (and then some!). And yet, I end up using my fingers every. single. time.
The exception to this is if Master has instructed me to cum a designated number of times and with a specific toy - or, of course, if we are playing together.

But when it's just me, it's really just me! I can cum pretty quickly once I get revved up, so I don't even need a lot of time to make it happen. It really does feel lovely to curl up somewhere cozy and start caressing my pussy. Where I place the most emphasis depends on my mood, and what buttons I hit along the way! I can cum from vaginal or clitoral stimulation, so I never quite know exactly where I'll finish.

I love the soft feel of my pussy lips beneath my wandering fingers. I love the wetness that comes with my arousal. I love being able to make my body feel so much bliss - using only my own body!
As I'm getting myself to a climax, my thoughts tend to lean to the exhibitionist and submissive sides.... dreaming of Master holding me down and fucking me hard.....or of being on display and made to do naughty things for an audience.... or a particularly good memory of a recent fuck.

Ultimately, sex with Master is always the most satisfying and fun way for me to cum. But I am very happy that I can "get the job" done (and well!) if the mood strikes and he's not available!

No comments: