Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Joy of Rope

I absolutely love hemp rope.

Yes, I love being bound with it. Whether my wrists and ankles are tied to the bed or my entire body is encased in a beautiful Shibari design, I am a happy girl if I'm somehow restrained by rope.

And yet, in the process of moving I unpacked and repacked the contents of our nightstand (I think we need a bigger one, the drawers are so full!). Each time I touched or smelled the bundles of hemp rope, I got a little tingle in my body and an intense yearning for some rope play! There is something so seductive about the feeling of rope sliding across my skin. From the very first time Master and I gave it a try, I was hooked!

It feels as though it's been a while since we've played with rope. I think we may need to fix that, and soon! Until then.... I hope you enjoy these:




 

No comments: