Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Resolution Was A Success!

Back at the start of 2013, I made a New Year's Resolution to get really good at anal sex. It was nearly always a difficult thing for me before, and I wanted to get past my discomfort since Master really loves to take my ass.

I am pleased to say that this endeavor has been a success! We've played with so many new positions, and I've been able to cum with his cock in my ass! I've also stuffed my pussy with a dildo and cum like crazy while Master fucks my ass.

I'm really happy that I've finally been able to overcome this issue and make anal something that I enjoy, too! It, of course, gives me immense pleasure to regularly give Master what he has wanted since the first time he ever laid eyes on my ass!

And yes, that is how he chose to take me when we went to bed on New Year's Eve!

No comments: