Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Happy (Early) Birthday to Me!

I am one of those lucky people with a birthday that often falls on a holiday weekend. It's a great excuse for a three-day celebration! This year, however, my birthday is Wednesday. I know Master has some surprises planned for me tomorrow, but he wanted to start celebrating early. So he planned a really hot date night in for us!

First, he put on a song by the band Umbra et Imago. They are from Germany, and often incorporate BDSM themes into their lyrics. Then he handed me a pink gift bag. I pulled out the black and purple tissue paper to reveal a bottle of Apothic Red (such a good wine!), a DVD featuring girls taking two cocks at once, and a fishnet bodystocking.
Oh yes, and there was a card with an invitation to spend the evening playing our favorite game: Onyx. Onyx is a very sexy game. We downloaded it nearly eight years ago and we always have a great time when we decide to break it out. It's kind of like Monopoly, except that you can opt to work off the rents with sexual favors, among other fun twists. I highly recommend it.


So.... I put on the bodystocking, turned on the DVD, booted up the game, drank a toast with the wine, and then we were ready for some sexy fun!
The game took us through lots and lots of foreplay. Sometimes I was allowed to cum from it, sometimes, not. It certainly kept me on edge! I also got to be double penetrated until I came (Master's finger in my ass and a toy in my pussy), roleplay as a sexy masseuse, and even bent over the couch (in high heels!) to be fucked anally. The game also sent me to the proverbial "Torture Chamber" for a good sound spanking - several times!


We probably could have continued on with the game for many hours, since neither of us ever spends any of the play money - "working it off" is so much more fun! So we went on until the wine bottle was empty, and finished up in the bedroom.

It was a fantastic way to ring in my birthday (early!). I know I'll always remember it. Now I can't wait to see what else Master has in mind for me!


No comments: