Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Urge to Serve



Lately I feel rather struck by the urge to serve. Our present life is very hectic and does not afford the degree of time we used to lavish on our dynamic as Master and slave. So, I think a little daydreaming about "simpler times" (which I am sure we will again come to a version of in the future) is in order!

Master and I did not meet under any sort of BDSM conditions. It was as simple as boy-meets-girl and love quickly followed! By the time we entered our second year of coupledom, we had already gotten ourselves into quite a bit of kinky fun. It was around that point that we molded our relationship into a very disciplined M/s one.

There were a few rules that I had to follow every day. For instance, whenever I wanted to eat during the day while at work I had to call Master and ask his permission.
Sometimes there were twists on domestic activities. I am very proud to say that I've made a full-sized bed - pillowcases and all! - with my hands bound by rope. And I don't think I will ever forget the time that I ate my dinner with my arms in a spreader bar!

Oh, but my favorite....
As soon as I got from work (which was 30 minutes or so before he did, generally), I was to strip naked, take my collar in my mouth and kneel, back straight, head held high, hands crossed behind me, facing the front door - so that Master could have a lovely view when he got home. Sometimes this was difficult! My knees would get tired, even on the soft carpet. I'd sometimes have to adjust the way the collar sat in my mouth. It was summer much of this time, and little beads of sweat would trickle down my back or between my breasts. Occasionally, Master would get caught up at work, and I'd find myself waiting longer than ususal.
Oh, but all of it, every single moment of it was always well worth it to see his approving smile when he walked through the door.
Now that is what I consider a very romantic way to greet my love after a long day....

No comments: