Monday, May 27, 2013

The Mark of a Slave



Getting my first tattoo was a very special experience. Master went back and forth on whether he wanted to see me marked at all. But it eventually seemed very appropriate (to us both!) that my first tattoo be a slave's mark. We chose the kanji symbol for "slave" and placed it on the back of my neck. It looks so elegant, and yet, discreet enough that most people would never guess its true meaning.

Although, there was one time when an ex-coworker of Master's saw it (she was actually from Asia, and knew what it meant!) and she asked me in horror "Who put that on you?!" and then "Do you know what that means?" All I could do was quietly say yes, I knew the meaning and that I liked the tattoo. So awkward!
And I did see another woman in a bookstore once with the exact same tattoo in a similar location. I don't know if she also saw mine. That was a pretty crazy coincidence!

Master (who already had a bunch of tattoos) got the kanji symbol for "Master" in the same spot, at the same time as I was getting mine done. I love that we have these visible symbols that carry such great meaning, and also remain a special secret between the two of us (and the few people we've actually told). I wear my hair down much more often now than I used to, so mine is hidden much of the time. But I love knowing that it's there. And if Master wants to grab my hair while he's fucking me from behind, he can look down and see the mark of his slave.

I love tattoos. I have three now, and want more. But no matter how many I may end up with, I will always hold a very special place in my heart for my first!

No comments: